Friday, April 15, 2011

Finally Here,,,,,,,

It has taken almost a full day to get here.  The 15 hour flight to Hong Kong is behind me and I am on the final leg to Bali.   Although the flight to Hong Kong may sound grueling, it was quite the opposite.  When you leave on a red-eye at 2am, all you want is a blanket , pillow and a little help from ambien.  You wake up  6 hours later refreshed and spend the rest of the flight watching movies, reading and decompressing.   If you ever opt to visit China or Indonesia, I highly recommend Cathay Pacific.  Customer service and plane quality is exceptional compared to the airlines at home.  I used miles to fly business class and it was well worth it.  The business class cabin from Hong Kong to Bai which is about 4 ½ hours was exceptional.  The individual cabins are private and spacious. There is no one sitting next to you.  You can’t even see them unless you lean way over or stand up in your assigned seat.  Hence a seat neighbor can’t nod off and druel next to you.   My bad.  I have a few pics  (that I will post later) so you can convert your individual visualizations to reality.  

No comments: